Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Summer Fun

Every since I was 13 I have spent my summers with my aunt and uncle in North Carolina.� My mom drops me off at her sister’s house and I don’t see her again until the end of summer. Not that I mind I have two cousins Gary who is only 3 months older than I am and Susan who is 2 years older than me. We have a good time on there farm.

� My mom had dropped me off and my aunt Frances told us to get out of the house so she could get some things done. She said to be back for dinner in about 3 hours. We where off and running out the door.

� Susan and Gary led me to one of the barns that thy like to play in. There is a hay loft and you can jump down in to the hay. We had been playing for about an hour when we where tuckered out and decided to take a brake. We where just lying in the hay talking. But I could not keep my eyes off of Susan. She had really filled out since the last time I had seen here. She had long light brown hair, was about 5’2” and nice tits and a big ass. She was had on short jean shorts and a white halter top. I don’t think she had on a bra because I could make out her nipples through her top. She was a little on the plump side but she looked dam hot!! She would look over at me and I would turn away hoping she did not notice that I was staring at her. I had to shift because my dick had made a hell of a tent in my shorts. I looked over at Gary and notes that he had also pitched a tent. Now even though we were the same age he was quite a bit bigger than I was. I am about 5’ 95 lb with shoulder length red hair. Gary is about 5’6” and 125 short blond hair and very muscular. He is on his schools weaseling team.

� I was taken of guard when Susan stood up and said time for a change. Normally it is only Gary and I that play but being that you are here Brian it will be even more fun. She reached around her neck and untied her halter top and let it fall. I could not believe how nice her firm round tits looked. They where like 2 grapefruits and had big hard nipples. Then she slid off her short and was standing in front of me completely naked. I had only seen a naked woman in a magazine and boy this had that beat hands down. I looked over and Gary was also naked. I did not under stand but I really felt a bit of arousal looking at his muscular body. I looked down and I could not believe the size of his cock. It had to be a good 7” long and half again as thick as my little 5” dick.

� Oh I am sorry Brian you still have your cloths on. That means you lose the first round. I looked at Susan and did not know what to say.� Come one she said off with them. So I quickly striped down. I felt a little odd after looking at Susan and Gary’s bodies I am a skinny runt.

� Susan came over and took my hand and told me to lie down on the blanket on my back. Being that you lost you have to do what Gary and I tell you to do. I said ok, how bad could it be. My dick was so hard all I could think about was Susan’s sexy body. After I was on my back Susan straddled me and put he hot pussy right over my face. Now I want you to lick me good. Lick my pussy Brian. I started licking up and down her slit and he juices tasted so good I wanted more. I started pushing my tongue as deep and I could. Susan yes that’s it lick pussy good. She started to grind her pussy in to my face harder and faster then a flood of her hot pussy juice gushed in to my mouth I lick and sucked and much as I could but my face was covered with Susan’s sweet cum. She slid down my skinny body till her big tits where in my face so I started licking and sucking on her big hard nipples. See there she said you are already getting better at the game. After a minute she slid further down till we where face to face. She started licking my face clean. Then I got a big shock Gary was kneeling next to her and he was also licking my face. Susan kissed me deep and I felt her tongue in my mouth only to be replaced by Gary kissing me.� I did not know what to do but it was making me crazy I reached down and started stroking my hard cock and Susan slapped my hand. No Brian, don’t touch your self until Gary or I say you can. I quickly let go.

Susan got up and pulled me to my knees and Gary walked over and his big cock was right in front of my face, it was already dripping with precum.� Open you mouth Brian; I did as I was told. Gary grabbed my head and put the head of his dick in my mouth. It was not bad it tasted good and felt even better. Gary started fucking my face putting more and more of his big hard cock in my mouth. He must hit the back of my throat and I gagged but Susan was talking me through the whole thing and told me to relax and just let it slid down. It was not long before Gary was groaning and telling me suck my cock suck it. Suddenly his cock blasted me with jet after jet of his hot cum. The first one went right down my throat, and then he was filling my mouth. I was trying to swallow as much as I could but it was just too much. Cum was running down my chin and all over my chest. I sucked on Gary’s fat cock until it started to get soft. Then he dropped to his knees next to me and he and Susan started licking me clean. I kissed both of them as they licked the cum from my face.� My dick was so hard I could not believe what had happened. But Susan got up and told us to get our close back on it was about time to go in for dinner. I am sorry Brian maybe next time you will win and we can take care of that nice hard dick of yours, but don’t let me ketch you touching your self unless I say so. I told her I understood and I quickly got dressed and followed them out of the barn. I was going to have one hell of a case of the blue balls but I was ok with that. Because I am a quick study and I had all summer.



Ok let me know if I should go on.

B_ray1964@yahoo.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home