Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Another Lazy Day

The day started off pretty much like every other day.? Got up shaved, brushed my teeth and took a shower.? Got dressed, got the kids up, fed the dog and got ready for the rest of a normal Friday.? The rest of the morning went pretty much like they have been for the last two weeks.? Normally my wife takes care of all this, but since she has been away on vacation for the last two weeks, its been my job.? Anyway, got to work and started planning the weekend.? Around 12 o'clock it was time to leave, so packed up my stuff, cleaned off my desk and hit the door running.? Told everyone to have a great weekend and left for home.? Since the wife wasn't home I was in no rush to get there.? The drive home was nothing spectacular; saw a few pretty women and a bunch of idiots.

The neighbor hood we live in is really nice. There are houses all around the back of us.? We have a 6' wall all the way around the backyard and since it was in the high 80's low 90's. I felt it was the perfect time to put on some shorts and sit out in the sun.? As I was getting my chair and table set up I heard voices in the yard next door and went to investigate since nobody was supposed to be there.? I climb the steps that I built for my kids and looked over the top to see a beautiful? redhead, about 5'3" maybe 5'4" at the most, wearing shorts and a tee shirt.? I say hello and seem to scare her a little.? I apologized for scaring her and introduce myself.? She tells me that she is up from Arizona visiting her brother.? As we are? talking I can't help but? watch her? chest heave and strain against the cloth of her tee shirt. She tells me that? since everyone is either at camp or work she is home alone.? I can feel myself getting more and more aroused as we continue to talk.? We make small talk for a little while and I excuse myself, thankful that I was on the other side of the wall because my hard-on was pressing against my jeans.? Walking away I start imagining what it would be like to have her sucking on my cock.? But knowing it would never happen I? went inside and change into my shorts.?

Taking off my clothes, the images of my neighbor still floating through my head I feel my cock beginning to grow again.? Taking things into my own hands, I begin to stroke myself. Slowly at first then faster until I can no longer hold it back.? Shooting my load, I continue to stroke myself until I have nothing left to shoot.? Cleaning up, I put on a pair of shorts and head outside.? ? Rubbing myself down with tanning oil I lie back on my chair and relax.?

I pull up the legs of my shorts so that I can get some sun on my upper thighs.? I can hear my neighbor next door but don't really think much of it.? I look over and see her standing at the wall looking over at me.? She had been playing in the water because her hair was wet, but since she was leaning on the wall I couldn't tell if her shirt was as well.? We start talking again about this, that and everything else.? While we are talking I close my and imagine what it would be like to have her sitting on my lap.? I hear a movement at the wall but figure it’s just her shifting around on the platform she is standing on.? As we are talking, I begin to notice that her voice is getting closer and closer.? When suddenly I can feel tits on my shoulder and her breath in my ear as she whispers, "That looks really nice, bet it tastes as good as it looks."? I open my eyes, surprised by what I am hearing.? Turning my gaze downward I notice that my cock was now sticking out the bottom of my short, down my leg. She slowly slides one of her fingers from my knee up my thigh until she gets to the head of my cock.?

"Why don't you find out?”? As we start to kiss, I lift my ass up and pull down my shorts. My cock springing to life, in anticipation of what is to come.? We continue to kiss as her hand finds what it’s looking for.? Wrapping her fingers around the base of my shaft, she slowly begins to pull upwards. Her soft touch and gentle caress, she pulls her head up and looking down at my cock begins to tell me how beautiful it is, how its bigger then she had imagined.? Kissing and licking my nipples as she slowly starts making her way down to my throbbing member.? She gets onto her knees and moving between my legs slowly she lowers her mouth down to the head and begins gently kissing. Sliding her tongue around the head getting it good and wet, she begins taking the head into her mouth. I arch my back as I feel the warmth of her breath and the wetness of her mouth as she begins taking in more and more.? One of her hands moving up and down the shaft, the other cupping my balls.? I look down and watch as she lifts and lowers her head onto my now fully engorged member.? Her rhythm slow and steady, but can feel it starting to get faster.

She lifts her head off my cock, placing little kisses all the way down the shaft to my balls. She lowers her head and looking up at me while her hand moves up and down.? Looking into my eyes, I can see that she is enjoying this almost as much as I am.? She lifts her head and taking me in her mouth again, I notice that one of her hands has gone missing.? I lean over a little and look under the chair, I see that her other hand has undone her shorts and is rubbing away at her clit.? Her head begins moving up and down faster and faster. Her hand stroking my cock to the same rhythm of her finger on her clit.? My breathing has started getting heavier and heavier, my cock beginning to throb more and more.? I tell her that I am about to cum. She lifts her head off the head and begins stroking my entire cock faster and faster. "Cum for me baby, I want to taste your cum."? "Don't stop...For the love of god. Don’t Stop." I say as I tilt my head back, my stomach, legs and ass all tighten up as I shoot my load into her waiting mouth.? ? Stroking me and licking up every drop.? Kissing my thigh, she stands up and moves around to the side of me.? I notice that her pants are still undone. I sit up and position myself so that I am sitting in the chair sideways.? As she moves between my legs, I reach out and take her by the waist.? I mover her now face high stomach to me and begin kissing and licking her belly button. Pulling down on her shorts to reveal a smooth shaven pussy.? Grabbing my head, she bends at the waist and says,? "Not right now, I have to go. But with a dick like that, I'll be back later. What time do your kids go to bed?"? "I put the kids to bed around 8:30; I'll stay in the living room waiting for you. If you want to come over tonight."

"I'll see you around 9:30 tonight. Then we can finish what we started here."

"Deal."

Now I can't wait to see what is going to happen tonight at 9:30.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home