Wednesday, July 4, 2007

More Mistakes

I was left naked, humiliated and crying in my office while the husband of my boss went out for a burger. He had taken my clothes and said he would leave them in my car. All I had to do was walk outside completely naked and get them. He knew that was out of the question. My other option was to wait to be further abused by him sexually.�

It was then that I remembered a rain coat that someone had left hanging on the coat rack. I was so happy when I looked and it was still there. I put it on and made a mad dash for my car. The bastard had lied. My clothes were not there. Still I wasn't about to stay and drove home with nothing on but the rain coat. Luckily my husband was watching a baseball game on TV and I was able to get in the house without him seeing me.�

I went straight to the shower to wash the feel of his fat hands off of my body. Then I brushed my teeth over and over again to get the bitter taste of his cum out of my mouth. The rest of my weekend was spent wondering what to do. I didn't know if I could emotionally handle having Jim use me sexually again. Then I would think that if I stopped everything I had just sucked him off for nothing. I was also very aware of the financial situation I was in. If I could only get through a few more months my husband would get back to work and I� could� quit and end it all. The bottom line was that I was willing to sacrifice myself sexually to preserve my lifestyle.�

I was very nervous about going into work on Monday but nothing happened. Except for a few knowing looks from Jim nothing was said. Still my skin crawled every time he was near me. Two weeks went by and everything seemed normal. I was actually hoping against the odds that maybe Jim was satisfied and nothing more would happen.�

Things changed quickly when Sally left on a Thursday morning to attend a trade show. Jim would be in charge of the office in her absence. I had thoughts of taking off those two days and looking back now I should have. Jim called me into Sally's office late Thursday afternoon. His first words to me were "I've been meaning to tell you that you are a pretty good cock sucker". I ignored the statement. It was typical of that jerk.�

I asked what he wanted and he told me to walk around the desk. I did and he ran his hand up under my skirt. I wanted to run screaming out of the building but just stood there while his hand ran all of the way up between my legs. Jim was pleased that I didn't move. He roughly forced a finger under the leg opening of my panties and pushed it into me. Then he pulled it out and snift it. He said I smelled sweet and he intended to sample it since he didn't get the chance the last time. I remained silent. I had made up my mind that I was just going to let him do what he wanted to do but I wanted him to understand I hated every minute. I wasn't going to let him brake me. He could use my body but not my mind.

Jim told me to return to my office put away what ever I was doing. Then I was to call my husband and tell him I had to work over and wasn't sure when I would get home. Then I was to return to him. I went back to my office and had serious thoughts about just walking out the door. My need for this job kept me there. I called my husband.

I went back to Sally's office and Jim was still sitting at her desk. He asked if I was ready to work over and I told him that it looked like I had no other options. He emphasized it by saying "You don't".

The time was 4:20 and the office didn't close until 5:00. Jim told me Sally was supposed to call him at 4:30 and he wanted my lips "wrapped around" his cock while he talked to her. He pointed to the floor in front of his chair and told me to get busy. I didn't know what was more humiliating, sucking him or taking his orders. Still I was determined to just do what he wanted and get it over with.

I walked over to close the door but Jim stopped me. He said to leave it open. I reminded him that the office was still open and anyone could walk by or look in. Jim smiled and said "I know that". He was wanting to expose me to the other employees. This was more then I bargained for. I could handle the humiliation but I didn't want it to be public. I broke for a second and begged him to let me close the door. His answer remained no.

Jim looked at his watch and told me I needed to get started. I went behind the desk and got on my knees. He got a smirk on his face and said "go for it bitch". My eyes were tearing as I fumbled with his belt. He wanted his pants and underwear around his ankles. I made it that way. He told me to start by kissing all over his cock and balls. Then I was to lick everything. He didn't want me to take him into my mouth until he was talking to Sally. She was late calling so I did a lot of licking and kissing. Then Nancy (the receptionist) came to the door and told Jim he had a call from Sally. I kept my head down and didn't know if she saw anything or not. If she did, I didn't want to know it. She did.

Jim put the call on speaker. As soon as I heard her voice, I took him into my mouth. Sally asked several things about the office and then mentioned that he seemed distracted. Jim blurted out "I am", "Jeanne is here sucking my cock". Her answer was "You wish". Then Sally asked if I had left yet and Jim told her again that I was sucking him.� Sally laughed and said that she was going to check him for lipstick when she got back. They talked some more and the conversation ended.�

I was working hard to get him off as quickly as I could. I just wanted this over with. Jim told me to open my blouse. I did with hopes it would get him off sooner. It must have helped because he began to tense. I felt a shot of cum hit the roof of my mouth but then he pulled my head back. The next spurt went across my face. Then there was another over my mouth and chin. Then he smeared what was left over my face before shoving it back into my mouth. I was told to hold still and he reached into a desk drawer and pulled out� one of those instant cameras. It was the kind where the picture develops in front of you. He took three or four pictures of my� cun covered face.�

Jim told me to go and clean myself up. I wiped as much cum as I could off of my face and raced to the restroom. Susan was in there fixing her make up. I know she saw what was on my face but didn't comment. I was really embarrassed. After making myself presentable I went to my office and cried.�

Jim came into my office and told� me he was taking me to dinner. I left with him. This night was far from over.�

There is a lot more to this but I'm going to stop now. Please feel free to e-mail me with any comments at classroomb4@aol.com�

Jeanne

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home