Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Our Little Secret (part2)

Our Little Secret, part 1





A walk down to the lake with lady, my golden Labrador was about to give me one of the greatest experiences in my life.



I guess I better start by describing myself, my name is Heather, I am 5 foot 8 with shoulder length brown hair and a petite figure with small B cup breasts. This is the story of how I learned about sex.





Living in the country can be isolated at times, my dad owned a large firm and when things took off he decided to purchase a home in the country. The house was built between two large farms and had a lake, a stone’s throw away from our back garden.



It soon became obvious to my parents that I needed a little company when I couldn’t get into the local town to see my friends. Two days before my 12th birthday my dad took me to get a special birthday present. I stood looking at the litter of Labrador pups lying in their basket beside their mum.



My dad asked me to choose one and then paid the lady, the lady explained that they were too young to be separated from their mum, but as soon as the pup that I had chosen was ready she would deliver it round.



For the next month I sat waiting for my pup to arrive, I had named her lady, and she was going to fill the void in my social life, from the moment lady and I met there seemed like an unbreakable bond.



Having a large back garden, Lady and I never really went for walks, I would grab her Frisbee and ball, then throw on my coat and head out to the garden, lady loved her Frisbee and spent hours waddling up to retrieve it.



Although the following year, my dad done the cruellest thing I could ever imagine to Lady, He got her dressed, my dream of watching Lady have a litter of her own was gone, I had even earmarked the out house as a kennel area for lady and her pups.



By the age of 15, Lady and I had started venturing further than our back garden during the spring and summer months, it was then that we both met Paul.



Paul was the son of the farmer next door to us; we stood chatting as we watched Paul’s collie called Misty and lady splash about in the lake. Paul and I soon became good friends and stood for hours chatting as the dogs played happily in the water.



By the autumn Paul seemed to be appearing less at the lake with misty, he stood explaining one day that Misty was old and had arthritis and the trips up to the lake took it out of Misty.



On Christmas day Lady and I headed up to the lake to give Paul and Misty their Christmas presents we had arranged it earlier on in the year, much to our surprise Paul and Misty weren’t there.



A trip over to the farm explained everything, Misty had to be put down the day before Christmas because the vet had discovered that Misty had a tumour and it was causing her a lot of pain.



Paul stood explaining that even though he loved Misty, he couldn’t bear to see her suffer; he spent the day before giving her loads of attention, and then stood holding her paw as the vet gave Misty the injection.



Lady and I had lost a friend up at the lake, but little did we know that it was only temporary, two months after Misty died, Paul’s dad explained about a friend who was giving away a golden Lab because they were moving house.



Paul jumped at the chance and took in the Lab straight away, then phoned me to tell me the good news.



Paul let Biscuit settle in then arranged to meet us the Easter weekend, explaining that Biscuit was male and that if I wanted; he could keep him on the lead, just in case biscuit got any ideas about Lady.



I stood laughing explaining that as Lady had never seen another male, then maybe she might be the one that got idea’s, Paul asked if I would be offended if anything happened between Biscuit and Lady. I stood explaining that it was only nature that they might explore each other a little and that it wouldn’t bother me.



Being 16, I knew all about what dogs done when they were in heat, with any luck Lady would get further with Biscuit than I was getting with Paul. I had spent endless nights fantasising about Paul taking me in his arms beside the lake and making love to me.



The problem I had was that Paul was 19, and didn’t seem to show any interest in me other than friendship, we got on great, even to the point of going swimming in the lake in the summer, but all my hopes and dreams never came to anything more than a slash about in the water.



The day that we planned to meet, I looked out a short skirt and loose top, and then headed out to the lake with Lady, within ten minutes Lady and I watched Paul climb over the fence as Biscuit scrambled under the fence and headed towards lady.



Within minutes Biscuit was chasing lady around the long grass trying to have a sniff at her; Paul walked over and gave a little smile.



“I think biscuit likes lady” he said watching the two of them scramble down to the waters edge.



“Yeah it looks that way” I said brushing my hair away from my face watching Paul give me a quick look up and down.



“I can put biscuit on the lead if you want” Paul said watching me shake my head then turn to see lady head back up towards me, Biscuit was still trying to get her scent.



Lady stopped about ten feet away from us and sat down as Biscuit continued to try and get her scent.



“I think he really likes her” Paul laughed as I looked again to see Biscuit’s red tip between his sheath, Biscuit was getting excited, although the more I stood looking at his growing head, the more I realised that even I was getting excited watching his manhood slip into sight.



“You know I think it’s nice to watch two dogs, having fun” Paul said watching me nod unable to take my eyes off of Biscuit as he continued to entice Lady onto her feet.



“I’ve never seen it before” I added meekly then watching Lady lift herself and turn towards me as Biscuit finally got what he wanted.



Biscuit slipped his head under Lady’s rear and started sniffing wildly as his large manhood bobbed just in sight, I couldn’t believe how wet my panties had become watching this dog trying to deflower my best friend.



“Are you sure you want to watch this” Paul asked watching me nod then turn and look at him.



“Is it nice” I asked unsure why I was asking something so stupid.



Paul stood and nodded then looked down at my top, my nipples stood proud through the thin material, Paul must have realised that I was enjoying what I was watching.



“Well first he will lick her for a few minutes, then he will try and mount her, trust me, if she wants it, she will love it” Paul said with a grin watching my head drop slightly, my eyes slipped up to his trousers then realised that Paul had a large bulge in his trousers.



I turned to face Biscuit and Lady again, watching as Biscuit continued to thrust his hard tongue underneath Lady; the more I watched Biscuit the more it seemed to burn between my legs.



It was just then that Biscuit reared up and stabbed his hips at Lady, then stood on his hind legs thrusting wildly trying to find Lady’s entrance. Lady pulled way letting Biscuit drop back onto four legs again then stopped and stood waiting.



Biscuit gave her another few licks then mounted her again, thrusting forward again, his back paws stepped ever closer to her, then suddenly Biscuit found his mark, Paul and I stood watching as his long red cock disappeared inside Lady as she stood letting his take her for the first time.



“Oh fuck” Paul groaned watching Biscuit continue to pound deeper inside Lady as his red cock seemed to grow, it was then that I saw something unusual.



“What is that” I asked turning my head to Paul watching him grin then nod.



“Watch, that’s his knot, he will push it inside her to stop her getting away” Paul said as my eyes fixed hard on Biscuit watching his give one deep thrust, lady seemed uneasy at first then suddenly Biscuits knot disappeared inside her.



I couldn’t believe how hot I was becoming watching this show, I wanted to drop my hands down to my skirt and finger my clit to relieve the pressure. I wanted to be Lady, I wanted to feel biscuit deep inside me, I wanted Paul, I wanted relief.



“Are you wet” Paul whispered in my ear, watching me nod gently unable to move my eyes from this beautiful sight.



Paul slipped his hand onto my right arm and guided it down to my hand then slowly guided my hand back, before feeling my hand touch something warm and wet.



I stood watching Biscuit continue to pound away at Lady, feeling my fingers wrap around Paul’s hard cock and start to slowly work him.



“Oh yeah” My voice quivered as my hand continued to work Paul gently feeling his hands slip round my sides and cup my small breasts.



“Would you like to be lady” Paul whispered watching me nod gently.



“Biscuit, would feel nice inside you now, wouldn’t he” Paul whispered into my ear watching me nod and stare.



“Do you want me inside you” Paul whispered, all I could do was nod and hope.



“Kneel down on the grass” Paul hissed then stepped away as his hard cock slipped from my wet hand.



Dropping to my knees, and then pushing my hands out in front of me, copying Lady, Paul slipped my short skirt up then slipped my white panties to my knees then guided his hard cock to my moist pussy as I knelt watching Biscuits hips move faster.



“Oh yeah, you feel good” Paul groaned, I knelt on the ground in ecstasy feeling Paul’s hard cock slip easily inside of my burning pussy and start to thrust into me gently.



“Oh Paul, that’s good” I groaned feeling him slam his hips against me, knowing that it wouldn’t take long before I felt my orgasm build.



Paul slipped his hands up my side pushing my top up then slipped his hands under my bra pushing it up, letting my pert little breasts dangle invitingly. Paul’s fingers slowly started to play with my nipples, continuing to slam his hard cock into me.



“Would you like to feel biscuit inside you” Paul hissed watching me nod gently.



“Oh yeah, I want him” I groaned feeling by body start to quiver gently.



“Will you try and take his knot” Paul groaned watching me nod frantically.



“Will you try and take him in your mouth” Paul groaned quickening his pace.



“Yeah Paul, please, let me” I groaned loudly picturing my mouth sliding over Biscuit’s hard red cock feeling him thrusting into my mouth.



“Oh fuck” I groaned loudly feeling my body shake with such intensity, as my orgasm zapped through my body finally easing all that burnt up frustration.



“Oh yeah, that’s good, cum for me” Paul groaned feeling me finally relax, then quickly pulling his hard cock from my spent pussy then shift round to my face.



“Heather suck me” Paul Groaned thrusting his hips forward stabbing his hard meat at my mouth.



“Show me how you would suck biscuit” Paul groaned feeling my mouth open as his hard wet cock skipped over my tongue.



Paul grabbed at my head, pushing his hard cock further into my mouth than I wanted him, feeling his hard cock stab at the back of my throat.



“Oh yeah, that’s good. biscuit would love your mouth” Paul groaned feeling my mouth quicken over his cock.



“You want to taste his dog cum, don’t you” Paul groaned finally pushing his hard meat into my throat feeling the gagging reflex kick in as I knelt trying to devour his hard cock



“Oh fuck” Paul groaned, suddenly the twitching of his hard cock in my mouth told me what was about to happen.



Yyyyyeeessss” Paul groaned shooting his hot salty cum into my mouth as the bursts hit the back of my mouth.



Within a few seconds Paul’s cock had stopped, although his hands continued to push my head onto his hot cock.



“Oh fuck, that was awesome” Paul groaned letting his cock slip out of my mouth then helping me to my feet.



Paul and I stood fixing ourselves before heading to the lake with the two dogs then sat on the moist grass and discussed what had just happened. The more we talked the more we realised that we both had an interest in common.



Paul sat explaining that for months he had fantasised about fucking me, while we were out on one of our walks, and then admitted that his latest fantasies had been about fucking Lady.



“You mean you would actually…..do it” I said watching him smile.



“Well only if you wanted to watch” Paul said watching me nod and smile.



“Maybe we could do that tomorrow” Paul said watching me nod.



Paul and I sat talking for about 20 minutes then both headed our separate ways, by 10 pm I was shattered and headed to my bed watching Lady Drop in front of my bed.



My fingers slipped under my nightie as my brain flashed pictures of Paul kneeling behind Lady, five minutes later I was moaning gently as my thoughts had turned to biscuit. I had to know, I had to find out and with Paul’s help I wanted to try biscuit for the first time tomorrow.



Look out for the second part.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home