Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Torture by Schoolgirls

They stood there waiting with their short miniskirts. Waiting for someone to pass unfortunately that someone was me. There were four school girls they couldn’t have been more than 14 years old but they were so pretty.

Then as I started to walk past they came over to me;

‘Do you want some fun?’ asked the tallest girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

‘Why not’ I replied.



The four girls led me into an old house that clearly had no inhabitants. They took me upstairs and told me to lie down on the bed. I did as they said but not expecting what happened next. The brown haired girl, who I found out was called Laura, asked the other girl who’s name was Rebecca to go get the ‘tools’. Rebecca was a little wider than the other girls and not as pretty but certainly still retained that factor.



The other two girls in the room, Emily who was about the same height as Rebecca, she had brown hair as well and also very formed breasts. The last girl name Lucy had blonde hair and very small breasts. She was constantly staring at me.



About two minutes later Rebecca entered the room with a case.

‘Bring it over here’ Laura instructed to Rebecca.

Rebecca did so laying the case down in front of Laura.



‘Take of your clothes’ Laura said to me.

I took to long to respond so the girls started doing it instead. First to go was my shirt and my socks. Then slowly they took off my trousers.

The girls started rubbing the area with there hands feeling around my cock.



Then they finally removed my underwear, my last piece of clothing so I was now in front of four 14 years olds completely naked. They rubbed my cock all over and started flicking my balls which was quite painful at the time but I tired not to let them see that. My cock slowly started to erect just as they removed the lid off the case.



I couldn’t see everything inside but there were needles and knifes and dildos. At this point I started to get scared as to what they were going to do. Emily moved to the position in front of me and picked up a needle. She leaned in and pricked by balls with it. A tiny bit of blood trailer down, so she preceded. She shoved it in one bit of skin and made it come out about 1 cm apart. This hurt like hell.



She left it in there while she went to get a knife. She cut just a bit of my cock so a line of blood was showing. Surprisingly this didn’t hurt that much but then she did it again and more blood come out. She did it another time and it started to feel weird as if all the air was just trying to get in my cock.



Then she swapped position with Lucy. Lucy came up and sat in front of me. She grabbed a needle from the case and put it right through my foreskin. That hurt and I couldn’t control my pain that time so I let go a grasp of pain. The girls just laughed and continued………

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home