Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Marcia Gonzales

this was about a year ago, im about 6'1, red hair, deep blue eyes, fair skin, freckles

as the red van i came to recognize pulled into the drive way, i soon knew that marsha would be getting out. as she stepped out of the van, i saw she had a fairly loose button shirt, w/a ankle long skirt.� marsha was about 4'11 at the time even though she was 17. she was spanish, nice toned skin, beautiful ass, and about a 34 B (im guessin here). as she came in the door, she knelt down to say hello to my dog. kinda aggitated that she wasnt walking to the bathroom with me since we didnt have a lot of time, i grabbed her by the wrist and gently led her to the bathroom. once i got her inside, i closed the door and then pinned her against it. we started to passionately make out, as my hand cupped her right breast, i started to carress it, teasing the nipple. this made her let out a slight sigh and hold me tighter and kiss me deeper. i then took my hands under her shirt and in one sweep motion, lifted her shirt and bra along the way. very turned on by this, she pulled me in closer shoving my face onto hers. as i stood there with her pinned against the door, i took my other hand and un-zipped her skirt. with that she un-did my jeans. at fairly the same time, i took down her skirt and panties, as she took down my pants and boxers. with this, we were both completely naked infront of each other. our warm bodies stimulating the experience. i then started to french kiss her, while teasing her nipple, and fingering her (2 fingers) at the same time. this sent her over the edge and she almost came right there. not wanting it to be over just yet, i lowered my self a little, and stuck all 6in. of me inside her. slowing going inside her, she couldnt help but let out a moan. once all the way in, i came back out slowly. see the lust in her eyes, the desire, and her nod her head...i didnt need to be told twice. i started to fuck her and a fair pace considering she was pretty new at this. while slowly picking up speed, i sensed that she was nearing her 1st orgasm. however...i wasnt done...but she ended up cumming anyways. since i knew we were going to the movies, i decided i'd let her catch her breath and we'd continue there. we got dressed and headed out to the van. once inside we had to play like nothing happend since her parents didnt know i was taggin alone nor did they like me in the least bit. once inside the movie theater, we made up an excuse and managed to get away from the others. the theater was fairly empty, but we decided to sneak into an empty one. finding an empty theater, we headed toward the top and sat down on the seats. once there, we rekindled our passion from earlier. i could see she wanted me again. so i stripped her down and she stripped me. i decided to tease her a bit first. (a lil something i picked up from a friend) i fingered her (2 again) and started to eat her out at the same time, using my free hand to tease her nipple. this sent her way over the edge. sensing she was close to climaxing, i decided to fuck her again. this time, i would keep going to build on the pleasure. once inside her, she started to moan again, and rocked her hips with me. as i went faster, so did she. after about 2min. of this, she climaxed and came. i let her catch her breath and then continued again. we did this about 3 times each time she loved it more and more. once we finished, she took time to rest, as did i. i tend to recover rather quickly so i was up on my feet first. unfortunely she made a lil too much noise and security came in about 5 min. later. this gave her just enough time to finish gettin dressed. i decided to carry her on my back and run for it. as i did, i hear security yell out "hey you! stop!" 'HA! who the hell ever listins to that' i thought to myself. as i came running down the opposite side, i stopped just short of coming out to the doors. once the security guard ran past and out the doors, i waited about 3 min. and then i left. 'sucker' i thought to myself. once she regained her strength i set her down to "walk" and we went back to the theater. we never saw the movie cause she feel asleep in my arms. later that night, all i could think about was how we did it and got away with it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home